This piece of handrail was found during the renovation of the Ohio Statehouse, likely in the Ohio Senate Building. The location where this handrail was used is unknown.
The restoration of the Ohio Statehouse was completed in 1996 by Schooley Caldwell Associates.
|Year Range from||1901.0|
|Year Range to||1996.0|
|Dimensions||L-44 Dia-6 inches|
This railing was found in the collection of the Ohio Statehouse Museum Education Center.
The Capitol Square Review and Advisory Board took over the care of the Statehouse and its collections in 1988.
Ohio Senate Renovation
Ohio Statehouse Renovation